Join me in following Rhonda Britten’s “Change Your Life in 30 Days”.
Day 6 covers one of the foundational tools of Fearless Living: Stretch, Risk, or Die. See how I am able to apply this tool to a real life example in order to move out of my comfort zone and achieve a goal.
My intention: I am willing to practice being in control of how I spend my time.
Here are my five acknowledgements for yesterday:
- Today I acknowledge myself for supporting a friend who needed to have a difficult conversation.
- Today I acknowledge myself for cooking not one but two healthy meals yesterday. I can’t wait for the leftovers for lunch!
- Today I acknowledge myself for taking a rest after work to support me in being productive through the evening.
- Today I acknowledge myself for pitching an idea at work that was out of my comfort zone.
- Today I acknowledge myself for being present and supportive on a training call.
You can watch the Day 6 video here…