Join me in following Rhonda Britten’s “Change Your Life in 30 Days”.
Day 4 is about purpose and passion and how important they both are for driving success and changing your life. Purpose is that drive and focus that helps you get the job done and passion is the fire within you that drives your purpose. Best part is – they both already live within us! To help identify our purpose we are going to make a list of 25 things we love and see what those things have in common. I’ve included mine below (in no particular order):
- My three boys – Cam, Grady, and Owen
- My dogs – Violet and Olive
- My family
- My friends
- Reading a good book
- Hot cups of coffee
- Rainy days
- Road Trips
- Helping people
- Making vision boards
- Taking selfies
- Traveling to new places
- Playing card games and board games
- My plants
- Being silly
- Listening to music
Here are my five acknowledgements for yesterday:
- Today I acknowledge myself for recording and posting a very personal video for a group.
- Today I acknowledge myself for supporting some friends of mine and their upcoming workshop.
- Today I acknowledge myself for taking some time to organize my calendar and work.
- Today I acknowledge myself for taking a short nap with my dogs (self-care at its finest!).
- Today I acknowledge myself for cooking a healthy dinner even though I REALLY didn’t feel like cooking.
You can watch the Day 4 video here…