Join me in following Rhonda Britten’s “Change Your Life in 30 Days”.
Day 2 is about acknowledging yourself for stepping outside your comfort zone and moving towards your goal. We are going to write down 5 acknowledgements per day.
Here are my five acknowledgements for yesterday:
- Today I acknowledge myself for setting a goal to work towards during these next 30 days of changing my life.
- Today I acknowledge myself for recording and posting a video.
- Today I acknowledge myself for spending two hours working on my business – preparing for and co-hosting a workshop.
- Today I acknowledge myself for connecting with a friend on Facebook.
- Today I acknowledge myself for recording a guided meditation to share with my workshop participants.
You can watch the Day 2 video here…